Here is a little post to show you a little video presenting the project I have worked on during my 6 months of training. I am very proud of it :
The subject was to find the new way of representations and manipulations of OLAP Data without using a keyboard or a mouse.
This is done in 3D on the Microsoft Surface plateform.
The technologies involved are :
- Microsoft Surface for the NUI (Natural User Interface),
- (M)Ogre to create the 3D World,
- OLAP for the acquisition of datas.
Here are some links for those interested :
- What is OLAP ? (wikipedia)
- What are the NUI ? (wikipedia)
- What is Ogre the 3D engine ?
- What is Microsoft Surface ?
- What is the company in which I have done my training ?
People who worked on it :
- Development: Jonathan ANTOINE
- Supervision of the project : Elise DUPONT
- 3D Expert : Laurent TRUDU